- a small piece or amount of food; a mouthful；a small piece or amount
noun: morsel, plural noun: morsels
- 1. a small piece or amount of food; a mouthful:
Julie pushed a last morsel of toast into her mouth
real estate agents think the mansion will be a very tasty morsel for an international company
- 2. a small piece or amount:
reporters do their best to ferret out every morsel of information
- n.a small piece or amount of food; a mouthful:
- Juliet pushed a morsel of toast into her mouth
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
..., they are a taste sensation. 喔, 它們真是超級好吃. 2. Each morsel is a joy! A celebration in a bun! 每一口都是享受,吃一個麵包大小...
... piping hot with a special sauce topping, each bite-sized morsel is a tasty snack that Osakans eat at any time of the day. One...
...bottle of wine. He meets a little gray man who begs a morsel to eat and a swallow of ale but is rebuffed. The eldest brother...