- greatest in amount, quantity, or degree；the majority of; nearly all of
- the greatest amount or quantity；the greatest part; the majority
- forming the superlative of adjectives and adverbs, especially those of more than one syllable；to the greatest extent
- 1. greatest in amount, quantity, or degree they've had the most success the candidate with most votes wins
- ▪ the majority of; nearly all of most oranges are sweeter than these
- 1. the greatest amount or quantity we had the most to lose it's the most I can expect to accomplish in one day
- ▪ the greatest part; the majority I spent most of the winter on the coast
- 1. forming the superlative of adjectives and adverbs, especially those of more than one syllable the most important event of my life sandy plains where fire tends to spread most quickly
- 2. to the greatest extent the things he most enjoyed what she wanted most of all
- 3. extremely; very it was most kind of you that is most probably correct
- 4. North American informal almost most everyone understood
...brand BBB more (than AAA). (我比較喜歡)I like brand CCC most. (我最喜歡) 依序，三個句子的 much, more, most ，就分別是副詞的原級、比較級...
... 是班上最高的男生 ) 2. Helen is the most considerate girl of the three . ( Helen 是三人裡頭最...上最美的女孩嗎 ? ) 13. Taking the bus is the most convenient .( 撘公車最方便 ) 14. John has...
Which athlete won the most medals? 可寫作：Which athlete won most medals?（將...determiner的條件是用在名詞前，用來標示你所說的對象為何，可以是任一或某一，但most是形容詞，所以前面的the不符determiner的條件。 Which athlete won the...