- a reason or reasons for acting or behaving in a particular way；desire or willingness to do something; enthusiasm
noun: motivation, plural noun: motivations
- 1. a reason or reasons for acting or behaving in a particular way:
escape can be a strong motivation for travel
- 2. desire or willingness to do something; enthusiasm:
keep staff up to date and maintain interest and motivation
- 3. a set of facts and arguments used in support of a proposal:
the following proposal and motivation is submitted for consideration
- n.the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way:
- escape can be a strong motivation for travel
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
motivation (noun) 1. enthusiasm for doing something: eg. He's a bright enough student - he just lacks motivation. eg. There seems to be a lack of motivation among the staff. 2. the need...
Motivation,名詞,指的是 幹勁,動力 ,他比較常被拿來當作"使(某人)去努力的原因"... going to operate the project with the purpose of stimulating employee motivation. 組織要實施這個計畫來刺激員工努力工作的動力 Motive,名詞,指...
用Motivation。 Motivation在申請方面是常見字。 見: "A cover letter or...