- covered with a fungal growth which causes decay, due to age or damp conditions；tediously old-fashioned
- 1. covered with a fungal growth which causes decay, due to age or damp conditions mouldy bread
- 2. informal tediously old-fashioned mouldy conventions
- ▪ British dull or depressing evenings filled with mouldy old shows
- covered with a fungal growth that causes decay, due to age or damp conditions: moldy bread
Oxford American Dictionary
你確定是mouldy pie嗎?? 那是 ”發霉的派” 也就是”過期的”或 ”壞了的”派
最直截的： The room smells moldy. 或 There is a moldy smell in the room. (Please take care of...-?p=%22the+room+smelled+moldy%22&fr=yfp-t-252&fr2=sb-top-search&fp=1&b=41&pz=10...
...縐就是用這個字. This shoe-box is "wrinkled" and moldy.這個鞋盒是被壓縐和發黴了.所以較接近的字是crumpled.