- capable of being moved；(of a feast or festival) variable in date from year to year
- property or possessions not including land or buildings；an article of furniture that may be removed from a house, as distinct from a fixture
- 1. capable of being moved they stripped the town of all movable objects and fled 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a feast or festival) variable in date from year to year a perpetual calendar for all religious feasts, both fixed and movable 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of property) of the nature of a chattel, as distinct from land or buildings a man of sufficient movable property but with hardly any land
- 1. property or possessions not including land or buildings in many cases the movables are the facilities and stock-in-trade of a business a tax of one shilling in the pound on movables
- ▪ an article of furniture that may be removed from a house, as distinct from a fixture all the movables have been removed and the roof has fallen in
是movable clay type 才對 movable type=> 活字印刷術是一種印刷方法，使用可以移動的金屬或膠泥字塊，用來取代傳統的抄寫，或是無法重複使用的印刷版。 而movable clay type的材料是粘土因此之故,它是使用粘土燒成的陶製活字印刷版的活字印刷術...
...建議蘭 Before starting confirmed Hazardous area (movable range) Are there people in the presence of 2014-11-01 07:59:33 補充： 其他...
...everyone is also all very happy, because this is annual Activity, the movable school also arranges very it diligently this time, in the campus prepare a lot of...