- a person or thing in motion, especially an animal；a person whose job is to remove and transport furniture from one building, especially a house, to another
noun: mover, plural noun: movers
- 1. a person or thing in motion, especially an animal this horse is a lovely mover and jumper
- ▪ North American a person whose job is to remove and transport furniture from one building, especially a house, to another he watched movers load the remaining boxes
- 2. a person who makes a formal proposal at a meeting or in an assembly movers and seconders rise and give speeches
- ▪ a person who instigates or organizes something she was a key mover in making this successful conference happen
movers and shakers到底是什麼意思? :兩种相反的東西(人,或事物) movers...
A 這些儀器誰來打包?搬運工嗎? Who are going to pack up these equipment? The professional movers? B 那些科學家會自己打包 Those scientists themselves will pack them up.
...because this kind of vehicle has TWO separate units: traitor (prime mover, has the power to pull), trailer (the cargo where stuffs for ...