- 1. 很多的 I don't have much money/time 我的錢／時間不多 she didn't speak much English 她英語會得不多
- 1. 大量 much of (the) ... …的大部分 there isn't much left 沒有剩下多少
- 2. 許多 how much? 多少？ so much 那麼多
- 3. 不過如此 he's not much to look at 他看上去很一般 I don't think much of that film 我認為那部電影不怎麼樣
- 1. 非常 much bigger/smaller 大／小得多 the film was much better than I expected 這部電影比我預期的好多了
- 2. 極大地 much the... …得多 much too ... 過於
- 3. 經常 we don't go out much 我們不怎麼出門 do you go to concerts much? 你經常去聽音樂會嗎？
- 4. 幾乎 his condition is (very) much the same as yesterday 他的情況和昨天幾乎（完全）一樣 it's pretty much like driving a car 這和開汽車很相似
- 5. 很大程度上 too much 太多 so or very much 非常
複合形 (combining form)
- 1. 非常 muchadmired/loved 倍受讚賞／喜愛的 muchneeded 迫切需要的
1. to a great extent; a great deal
2. for a large part of one's time; often
Much of the next ten years I spent studying and working abroad... I spent studying and working abroad. ≡ I spent much of the time in the next ten years studying and working abroad...
"as much" here means "the same". The meaning of the sentence...比率太低,所以學校僱用學生在校內工作. 2014-05-24 20:45:05 補充： 再請問as much 的 as詞性為何 "as" is an adverb, so is "much", they...
You often use (very much) at end of a clause:-eg:- Do you play video game much?I don't much...video game at home much. Much is uncountable:-eg:-Did you get very much video game played?.. How much videogame do you play? So much, as...