過去式：muddled 過去分詞：muddled 現在分詞：muddling
- 1. 將……混在一起[（+together/up）] Don't muddle things together. 不要把東西混在一起。
- 2. 弄糟（事情等） You've muddled the scheme completely. 你把計畫完全弄糟了。
- 3. 使糊塗，使頭腦混亂；（酒等）使醉 I was muddled by too much advice. 提供的意見太多，把我弄糊塗了。
- 4. 【美】攪拌
- 5. 使（水等）渾濁
- 1. 胡亂思考；糊裡糊塗地行事 muddle through a task 胡亂做完一件事
- 1. 糊塗；混亂狀態[S] When mother came home, she found the house in a muddle. 母親回到家裡，發現屋子裡一片混亂。
- 【貶】混日子 We muddle along from day to day. 我們一天天地混日子。
- 混淆 Later they may muddle up your names with those of your cousins. 以後他們可能會把你的名字跟你堂兄弟們的名字相混淆。
- 胡亂應付過去; 混過(困難時期等) There were problems, but we muddled through somehow. 困難是有的, 但我們好歹混過來了。
- 混日子; 雜亂無章地幹下去 He's still muddling on. 他仍然是在糊裡糊塗地混日子。
- 混日子；雜亂無章地幹下去 He's still muddling on. 他仍然是在糊裡糊塗地混日子。
好巧喔Good coincidence Oh 得過且過Muddling through詞典(過一天算一天, 不作長遠打算) muddle along; drift along; get by however...
I am in muddled senior high vocational school career what I read is the department that ...
... a song called "Mother's Hand".In the muddle-headed season there were still many things that I ...