- a large number；large numbers of people
noun: multitude, plural noun: multitudes
- 1. a large number a multitude of medical conditions are due to being overweight 同義詞
- ▪ large numbers of people the multitudes using the roads
- ▪ a large gathering of people Father Peter addressed the multitude
- ▪ the mass of ordinary people without power or influence placing ultimate political power in the hands of the multitude 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the state of being numerous they would swarm over the river in their multitude
- a great number of problems or defects
- conceal or gloss over many problems or defects
Oxford American Dictionary
- a large number of people or things: a multitude of medical conditions are due to being overweight Father Peter addressed the multitude
In the multitude of counselors there is wisdom. 2006-03-03 23:20:49 補充： Two heads are better than one.三個臭皮匠勝過一個諸葛亮
...rise, wood vaguely hear a flutter Pullin a swarm of bats toward the multitude, bobbing up and fly stung, head to hide from the diaries of the...
... can see a park ,many shops, a multitude(a cowrd /a throng)of people and many cars on my way to school. p.s a...