- very numerous；consisting of or containing many individuals or elements
- 1. very numerous the tinkling of multitudinous bells from the herd
- ▪ consisting of or containing many individuals or elements the multitudinous array of chemical substances that exist in the natural world
- ▪ (of a body of water) vast.
- very numerous: multitudinous rugs kept us warm
...impression be more profound than very much, originally not we which favors, actually in multitudinous class and grade blooming, but also remembered at that time had...
In view of individual family use basic aircraft type, to the multitudinous monitoring foothold, specialized guards against the use peacefully...
1.In the multitudinous sports, I like to ride the bicycle most. In my ...