- soft and pulpy；excessively sentimental
- 1. soft and pulpy mushy vegetables cook until the fruit is mushy 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. informal excessively sentimental he gets as mushy as a Hallmark valentine 同義詞 反義詞
- marrowfat peas cooked until soft and served in their own juice.
- soft and pulpy: mushy vegetables
mushy stuff: 一般泛指女生常用、喜歡的事物或行為。如：洋娃娃、女性電影、鮮花、羅曼蒂克的東西等等。 Ex.: Nate the Great hates mushy stuff. But when he spies a big red paper heart taped to the outside...
... to be the male lead, I saidno, because I didn’t want to do that mushy mushy ushy stuff, and they offeredme that other role that actually I was more...
...’s wrong with the beef noodles today? Noodles are too mushy to be delicious! How can I get paid with this? Redo the...