- vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion；the art or science of composing or performing music
- 1. vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion couples were dancing to the music baroque music
- ▪ the art or science of composing or performing music he devoted his life to music
- ▪ a sound perceived as pleasingly harmonious the background music of softly lapping water
- 2. the written or printed signs representing vocal or instrumental sound Tony learned to read music
- ▪ the score or scores of a musical composition or compositions the music was open on a stand
BOTH ARE FINE. 兩者都可 listen to the music 指特定的音樂 why can't I listen to the music that yahoo offers...
In today's society where the music program is losing its stance in the educational curriculum, it ... written. By studying the different periods of music beginning with its earliest form and progressing to today...
... of musicMain article: Aspects of music. The traditional or classical European ...above, not only do the aspects included as music vary, their importance varies. For instance...