- relating to music；set to or accompanied by music
- a play or movie in which singing and dancing play an essential part. Musicals developed from light opera in the early 20th century
- 1. relating to music:
they shared similar musical tastes
- 2. set to or accompanied by music:
an evening of musical entertainment
- 3. fond of or skilled in music:
Henry was very musical, but his wife was tone-deaf
- 4. having a pleasant sound; melodious or tuneful:
they burst out into rich, musical laughter
- 1. a play or movie in which singing and dancing play an essential part. Musicals developed from light opera in the early 20th century:
a hit West End musical, Miss Saigon
...演變來解釋. 這裡我用一個簡單的方法來區分它們: "musical" 是用口語對話與唱的方式來描述一出戲的故事 "...特色. 2014-09-24 12:49:39 補充： 順便說一句，大多數 musical 強調對話. 2014-09-24 12:50:55 補充： If you like...
...) 街舞 (Breaking) 2009-01-10 16:48:36 補充： Misc Musical這是音樂劇 像是百老匯的 歌劇魅影 貓 我愛紅娘 等等 Newage 新世紀...
Musical Chairs這種遊戲很像小時候玩的大風吹，美國人玩的類似大風吹的遊戲英文...。這裡有個英文網頁形容的英文學習遊戲方法和你形容的一模一樣，它是用 Musical Chairs with a Twist 這個詞來形容，Twist：意思近似於...