- be obliged to; should (expressing necessity)；expressing insistence
- something that should not be overlooked or missed
- 1. be obliged to; should (expressing necessity) you must show your ID card it must not be over 2,000 words
- ▪ expressing insistence you must try some of this fish if you must smoke you could at least go in the living room
- ▪ used in ironic questions expressing irritation must you look so utterly suburban?
- 2. expressing an opinion about something that is logically very likely there must be something wrong you must be tired
- 1. informal something that should not be overlooked or missed this video is a must for parents