- having a stale, mouldy, or damp smell；having a stale taste
- 1. having a stale, mouldy, or damp smell a dark musty library 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a stale taste the beer tasted sour, thin, and musty
- ▪ lacking freshness or vitality; old-fashioned the musty formalities of the occasion 同義詞 反義詞
- having a stale, moldy, or damp smell: a dark musty library filled with old books
Oxford American Dictionary
...b=41&pz=10&xargs=0 2015-04-06 15:40:24 補充： >>moldy 跟 musty 都可以嗎? 對。moldy 跟 musty 都可以。 musty 的定義： 1. Stale or moldy...
... use to age woolong,so all the age woolong will make from this pot,so it will have musty flavor to it and musty smell, it has been using way too much age...
...with her, because of her being non-sense and old (she use "musty"). Again, this is kind of "point to something, but mean something...