- utterly bewilder or perplex (someone)；make obscure or mysterious
verb: mystify, 3rd person present: mystifies, gerund or present participle: mystifying, past tense: mystified, past participle: mystified
- 1. utterly bewilder or perplex (someone):
maladies that have mystified and alarmed researchers for over a decade
- 2. make obscure or mysterious:
lawyers who mystify the legal system so that laymen find it unintelligible
- v.utterly bewilder or perplex (someone):
- I was completely mystified by his disappearance
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
Dear Sir, I recently bought a " Mystifying Magic" toy from the Toy'Rus Taiwan. I...
...7. taken by 8. troubled 9. manipulation 10. rarely 11. a bit 12. mystified 13. admitted 14. manipulated it digitally 15. specks 16...
... , popularity and eloquence are good, loyal to one's own faith , the mystifying again constellation. Although Aquarius is an idealist, once they...