- having no name or no known name；deliberately not identified; anonymous
- 1. having no name or no known name some pictures were taken by a nameless photographer the clinic was situated in a little nameless square off James Street
- ▪ deliberately not identified; anonymous the director of an organization which shall remain nameless 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ archaic (of a child) illegitimate his grandfather had been a nameless, parentless child
- 2. (especially of an emotion) not easy to describe; indefinable a nameless yearning for transcendence 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ too horrific to be described the myths talk about nameless horrors infesting our universe
- having no name or no known name: some pictures were taken by a nameless photographer the clinic was situated in a little nameless square off James Street
Oxford American Dictionary
「ENDLESS」無盡的 「WARLESS」無戰爭的（不確定） 「NAMELESS」沒有名字的；未命名的；匿名的；默默無名的 「SKINLESS」無皮的...
...是個注定的的結果 3.Music resembles poetry ,in each are nameless graces which no methods teach 音樂就想詩一樣, 這是無聲的幸福...
... album"NIL" now on sale. Standing live tour 2006. "Nameless liberty Six Guns " 新專輯 "NIL"現在發售. 2006...