- very bad or unpleasant；(of the weather) unpleasantly cold or wet
- an unpleasant or harmful person or thing；a horror video or film.
- 1. very bad or unpleasant plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell dad's had a nasty accident 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of the weather) unpleasantly cold or wet it's a nasty old night 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ repugnant to the mind her stories are very nasty, full of murder and violence
- 2. behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way Harry was a nasty, foul-mouthed old devil 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ annoying or unwelcome life has a nasty habit of repeating itself 同義詞
- 3. damaging or harmful a nasty, vicious-looking hatchet
- 1. informal an unpleasant or harmful person or thing a water conditioner to neutralize chlorine and other nasties
- ▪ informal a horror video or film.
What I have seen and heard, it is downright nasty. 至目前為止我所聽見和看到的簡直是非常齷齪的/ 令人作嘔的。 2011-03-06...
...蕩貨/淫婦/小騷貨 perverds應該是拼錯了, perverts=變態者 Nasty little skanks=同第二句,就是淫蕩的小騷貨 que viejas tan ...
...球賽時，場邊觀眾席有 很多球迷都手拿一個英文標語，上頭寫著 「Get Nasty !」，請問這個標語中文要怎麼翻比較好？ Get Nasty! -->給...