- the admittance of a foreigner to the citizenship of a country；the introduction of a plant or animal to a region where it is not indigenous
- 1. the admittance of a foreigner to the citizenship of a country an application for naturalization as a British citizen the naturalization process can be intimidating
- 2. the introduction of a plant or animal to a region where it is not indigenous the first report of naturalization of this species in the United States the successful naturalization of trout in the barren waters of the Sierra
- 3. the alteration of an adopted foreign word so that it conforms more closely to the phonology or orthography of the adopting language French naturalization of Creole words or phrases
- 4. the act of causing something to appear natural trailers have contributed to the naturalization of a variety of social desires the naturalization of gender roles
Immigration=移民 and=並且 Naturalization=歸化 Service=服務
... of China 94 years to this government office, 1st section and the naturalization laws rules of procedure 10th stipulation issues after due investigation...
... path 遠離被踏平的路 you stuck with it 堅持下去 geyser 熱噴泉 naturalization certificate 入籍證書 pouch 口袋;錢包 He's never around.他從來沒來過 they...