- plan and direct the course of a ship, aircraft, or other form of transport, especially by using instruments or maps；travel on a desired course after planning a route
verb: navigate, 3rd person present: navigates, gerund or present participle: navigating, past tense: navigated, past participle: navigated
- 1. plan and direct the course of a ship, aircraft, or other form of transport, especially by using instruments or maps they navigated by the stars 同義詞
- ▪ travel on a desired course after planning a route he taught them how to navigate across the oceans
- ▪ (of an animal) find its way whales use their own inbuilt sonar system to navigate
- ▪ (of a passenger in a vehicle) assist the driver by planning a route and map reading we'll go in my car—you can navigate 同義詞
- ▪ move around a website, the internet, etc. I used a browser to navigate around the Web software used to navigate the internet
- ▪ (of a ship or boat) sail; proceed we sailed out while navigating around large icebergs
- 2. sail or travel over (a stretch of water or terrain), especially carefully or with difficulty ships had been lost while navigating the narrows the drivers skilfully navigated a muddy course 同義詞
- ▪ guide (a vessel or vehicle) over a specified route or terrain she navigated the car safely through the traffic 同義詞
- ▪ informal guide or steer (someone) Ted was navigating her towards the other end of the room
- plan and direct the route or course of a ship, aircraft, or other form of transportation, ... they navigated by the stars
Oxford American Dictionary
Navigating on the Erie Canal 航行於伊利運河上 It's one of the...
航向幸福 Sail to the happiness 對快樂航行To navigate to happiness 那句好像是快樂的航行意思了
is、navigate和go都是動詞，一句話只能一個動詞， 應改成：This story is about..., Tony Tony Copper and Nico Robin who navigate Going Mary to go on an adventure. 個人是覺得main character有點多餘...