- require (something) because it is essential or very important；not want to be subjected to something
- circumstances in which something is necessary, or that require some course of action; necessity；a thing that is wanted or required
verb: need, 3rd person present: needs, gerund or present participle: needing, past tense: needed, past participle: needed
noun: need, plural noun: needs
- 1. require (something) because it is essential or very important I need help now this shirt needs washing
- ▪ not want to be subjected to something I don't need your sarcasm
- 2. expressing necessity or obligation need I say more? I need not have worried 同義詞
- 3. archaic be necessary lest you, even more than needs, embitter our parting
- 1. circumstances in which something is necessary, or that require some course of action; necessity the basic human need for food there's no need to cry 同義詞
- 2. a thing that is wanted or required his day-to-day needs 同義詞
- 3. the state of requiring help, or of lacking basic necessities such as food help us in our hour of need children in need 同義詞
「need to + 原形動詞」 是表示「須要做某件事」，文法上稱為 need 後面加不定詞。因為是要加原形動詞，所以 be 動詞...除非在特殊情形，例如要求、命令、假設： You need to be here. 這是普通情形，你得要來。 You...
need可為動詞 名詞以及助動詞 針對您的句子就只說明動詞need的用法 1. need+to V. (to V當受詞) 意思是"...弟弟 因為這句有人當受詞 所以這句是第二種句型 ~I need you to massage my leg.
A local businessman has put up the $ 500000 needed to save the football club. ＝A local business man has put up the $500,000...