- easily agitated or alarmed；anxious or apprehensive
- 1. easily agitated or alarmed a sensitive, nervous person 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ anxious or apprehensive staying in the house on her own made her nervous he's nervous of speaking in public 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a feeling or reaction) resulting from anxiety or anticipation nervous energy
- 2. relating to or affecting the nerves a nervous disorder 同義詞
nervous /ˈnɜːvəs/ DJ /ˈnɜːrvəs/ DJ US /'nɝvəs/ KK...something 焦慮的；擔憂的；惶恐的 ~ (about/of sth) ■Consumers are very nervous about the future. 消費者對未來非常憂慮。 ■He had been nervous...
... house when he was young. 他年輕的時候，家裡有許多傭人。 ※nervous <1>The doctors shall operate on his central...