過去式：nestled 過去分詞：nestled 現在分詞：nestling
- 1. 舒適地安頓下來；安臥 The children nestled in their beds. 孩子們舒適地睡在床上。
- 2. 依偎，貼靠[（+to/against）] The kitten nestled up to its mother. 小貓偎依在母貓身邊。
- 3. 半隱半現地處於
- 1. 抱；使緊貼 She nestled her head on his shoulder. 她把頭貼在他肩上。
- 2. 使舒適地安頓下來[O]
- 舒服地安頓下來 She nestled down into the big sofa and began to enjoy music. 他舒服地坐進大沙發, 開始欣賞音樂。
- 使自己舒服地倚著(或靠著) The child nestled up to its mother and fell asleep. 孩子倚著母親舒服地睡了。 The dog nestled up against the warm radiator. 狗倚著暖烘烘的散熱器。
- 偎依 The little girl was nestling closely up to her mother. 小女孩緊緊地偎依在她媽媽身邊。
Billionaries are even more removed,nestled atop fantastic wealth where they never again have to place their owns ...
Nestle Nederland b.v.-->公司名字:省巢 Lean 110.8071 JC Nunspeet.-->公司住址,8071是郵遞區號,JC Nunspeet是區名 The Netherland-->國家:荷蘭
...還有 you can buy the kind where spoon-shaped potato chips are nestled together , in a tube . 那個用which改寫是這樣媽 you can buy the kind which spoon...