- having, caused by, or relating to neurosis.；(in nontechnical use) abnormally sensitive, obsessive, or anxious
- a neurotic person
noun: neurotic, plural noun: neurotics
- 1. having, caused by, or relating to neurosis. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (in nontechnical use) abnormally sensitive, obsessive, or anxious everyone was neurotic about burglars a neurotic obsession with neat handwriting 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a neurotic person I wasn't going to be labeled as a hypochondriac or neurotic
- having, caused by, or relating to neurosis.
- a neurotic person: I wasn't going to be labelled as a hypochondriac or neurotic
Neurotic depression 精神官能性憂鬱症, 或稱 精神官能症 這個連結是關於這個病症的簡介: www.gbc.org.tw/tc/coun/ understanding1...的不同，大致可以分為下列幾大類：(1)焦慮性疾患Anxiety disorders (2)精神官能性憂鬱症Neurotic depression (3)身體型疾患(身心症) Somatoform disorder (4)解離型疾患(歇斯底里) Dissociative...
神經質 ＝ Neurotic Woody Allen 在電影界就是以他一貫神經質的作風立足的。他..." character Allen continues to write roles for the neurotic persona he created in the 1960s and 1970s; however, as he gets ...
...多發性壓瘡 pneumonia肺炎 Hyponatremia低血鈉 Hypertension高血壓 Neurotic bladder神經性膀胱 RLL pneumonia右下肺葉肺炎 HEPATITIS肝炎 ...