- recently；again; afresh
- 1. recently a newly acquired skill
- 2. again; afresh social confidence for the newly single
- ▪ in a new or different manner we have to make ourselves newly aware of each text
- a recently married person: the newly-weds shared a kiss a newly-wed couple
- only just; recently: a newly acquired hi-fi system
... was mad," he said. "But I was only newly made." They said that was better. He...
...先拆解句子為兩部分, 剩下的分別查單字即可. The newly transformed company proved hard to manage. The newly ...
「This is a newly-developed way of teaching English. 句中newly用new可以嗎... English. 要更順口的話： 正確：This is a newly developed English teaching method. 「He has...