過去式：nibbled 過去分詞：nibbled 現在分詞：nibbling
- 1. 一點一點地吃
- 2. 輕咬
- 3. 侵蝕 to nibble the cliffs away 慢慢侵蝕峭壁
- 1. 小口小口地咬 to nibble at sth. 小口小口地咬某物
- 2. 削弱 to nibble away at sth. 侵蝕
- 1. 一小口 to feel like or fancy a nibble 想吃一點
- 2. 點心
- 3. 啃 to have or take a nibble at sth. 小口小口地咬
- 4. 興趣 to get or have a nibble 有興趣
1. take small bites out of
2. gently bite at (a part of the body), especially amorously or nervously
3. an act or instance of nibbling
4. a small piece of food bitten off
「1. take small bites out of」的反義字
--nibble tactic is a negotiating strategy which negotiator has an ultimate... negotiating price little by little, i.e., taking a "nibble" at a time (nibble=tiny little portion of a whole) -- negotiation counterpart is...
...wriggle agilely like a worm. 3. My dad gave me an animal cracker to nibble on. 4. I dropped my saltshaker and broke it to a thousand...
...together. 11.She began(begin-began-begun Ving) nibbling(nibble一點一點的咬v) and nibbling until the rope broke(break破裂...