- a fine detail or distinction, especially one regarded as intricate and fussy；accuracy or precision
noun: nicety, plural noun: niceties
- 1. a fine detail or distinction, especially one regarded as intricate and fussy she was never interested in the niceties of Greek and Latin 同義詞
- ▪ accuracy or precision she prided herself on her nicety of pronunciation 同義詞
- ▪ a minor aspect of polite social behavior; a detail of etiquette we were brought up to observe the niceties
- a fine or subtle detail or distinction: legal niceties are wasted on him
...羅馬戲劇中, 喜劇演員穿的) 輕軟鞋 b. 喜劇 "He...knew all niceties of the sock and buskin." (Byron)他知道所 有古希臘羅馬悲劇...
...help them stop smoking A.nicotine B.nationwide C.nicety D.number (B)18.Because their skulls...
...help them stop smoking. (A)nicotine (B)nationwide (C)nicety (D)numeracy (A)nicotine 4.In the UK,it's__that 450...