- bite or pinch sharply；(of the cold or frost) damage or hurt
- a sharp bite or pinch；a feeling of biting cold
verb: nip, 3rd person present: nips, gerund or present participle: nipping, past tense: nipped, past participle: nipped
- 1. bite or pinch sharply one of the dogs nipped him on the leg his teeth nipped at her ear 同義詞
- ▪ (of the cold or frost) damage or hurt the vegetable garden, nipped now by frost
- ▪ remove something by pinching or squeezing sharply he nipped off a length of wire with the cutters
- 2. British informal go quickly I'm just nipping down to the Post Office 同義詞
- 3. US informal steal or snatch (something).
- 1. a sharp bite or pinch a strong beak which can deliver a serious nip
- ▪ a feeling of biting cold a keen nip in the air
Nipping and tucking are metaphorical terms used in the plastic surgery...what it means, it's best to define each of the two terms: Nip...to remove excess skin by "snipping" it off. Tuck...to draw or...
...不對, 不對的是, 因為他沒有把您字典所查到的意思寫出來. 正確的部分是 "Nip and Tuck" 是美國有線電視電台的一部影集, 其主題就是整型醫師所...
這裡可以說是 寒風刺骨 nip KK:  DJ:  vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1. 夾,掐,捏,咬 A...上的葉子。 3. 阻止;使受挫折 4. (風,霜等)摧殘 Bitter frosts nipped the blossoms of the fruit trees. 嚴寒將果樹的花凍壞了。 ...