- the quality of being noble in character；the quality of belonging to the aristocracy
noun: nobility, plural noun: nobilities
- 1. the quality of being noble in character a man of nobility and learning 同義詞
- 2. the quality of belonging to the aristocracy after 1722 nobility was only acquired by service in the army or bureaucracy
- ▪ the group of people belonging to the highest social class in a country; the aristocracy a member of the English nobility 同義詞
- the quality of being noble in character, mind, birth, or rank: a man of nobility and learning
Oxford American Dictionary
of + 抽象名詞 = 形容詞 He was of nobility. = He was noble. = He belonged to the highest social...
...never waste time.7.英女王伊莉莎白一世，以她是亨利八世的女兒貴族身份為榮。(nobility) The Queen Elizabeth I of the United ...
1. I am from in the nobility family 2. My parents of childhood died, I am...