- making or given to making a lot of noise；full of or characterized by noise
- 1. making or given to making a lot of noise a noisy, giggling group of children diesel cars can be very noisy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ full of or characterized by noise the pub was crowded and noisy
- ▪ stridently seeking to attract attention to one's views noisy pressure groups
- 2. technical accompanied by or introducing random fluctuations that obscure the real signal or data.
- a grey and white honeyeater of eastern Australia.
- making or given to making a lot of noise: a noisy, giggling group of children diesel cars can be very noisy
Oxford American Dictionary
noisy = making a lot of noise = loud Steam engines are noisy and dirty. The streets are so noisy at night. noise = a loud or...
...----( safe)5. friendlier----( friendly)6. bigger----( big)7. noisier----( noisy)8. hotter----( hot)9. more exciting----(exciting )10...
1．規則 noisy---noisier useful---more useful The city is noisier...