- making or given to making a lot of noise；full of or characterized by noise
- 1. making or given to making a lot of noise a noisy, giggling group of children diesel cars can be very noisy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ full of or characterized by noise the bar was crowded and noisy noisy scenes outside the court building
- ▪ (of a person or group of people) stridently seeking to attract attention to their views noisy pressure groups
- 2. technical accompanied by or introducing random fluctuations that obscure the real signal or data.
- a grey and white honeyeater of eastern Australia.
- making or given to making a lot of noise: a noisy, giggling group of children diesel cars can be very noisy