- continuing without stopping or pausing；(of a passenger vehicle or journey) not having or making stops at intermediate places on the way to its destination
- without stopping or pausing
- a non-stop flight or train
noun: non-stop, plural noun: non-stops
- 1. continuing without stopping or pausing we had two days of almost non-stop rain
- ▪ (of a passenger vehicle or journey) not having or making stops at intermediate places on the way to its destination a non-stop flight to Los Angeles
- ▪ oppressively constant; relentless the show was axed after non-stop criticism
- 1. without stopping or pausing Stephen had been working non-stop
- 1. a non-stop flight or train the airline offers seven non- stops to New York every business day
...字就變成副詞non- 的例句： That is a non-stop train to Taichun. 那是一班不停的（中途不停...句子（complete senetnce）比如說：That is a non-stop train to Taichun.That is a train...
以航段來說： SIN-NYC 是用 nonstop 指的是直達(班機) 至於non-stop只指的是"不停的,連續的" 例如: she is watching TV non-stoping.
Life is a non-stop battle. 2009-02-02 13:18:34 補充： Life will fight not stopped ...