- not living in a particular place, especially a country or a place of work；(of a job or program of study) not requiring the holder or participant to reside at the place of work or instruction.
- a person not living in a particular place
noun: non-resident, plural noun: non-residents
- 1. not living in a particular place, especially a country or a place of work the building had a nonresident, part-time caretaker
- ▪ (of a job or program of study) not requiring the holder or participant to reside at the place of work or instruction.
- ▪ (of software) not kept permanently in memory but available to be loaded from secondary storage or external device if you want to use a nonresident font, you can manually download it
- 1. a person not living in a particular place parking permits are available for Richmond residents and nonresidents
otherwise有相反的意思 所以這句otherwise find it less advantageous 就是負負得正 otherwise (-)+ less(-) = (+) 就是很多的意思 翻下就是說 對於nonresident investors 有很多優勢去hold the shares 套用專業術語就能知道文章說什麼了
...between, amonginternational, interfaith, intertwine, intercellular, interjectnon-notnonessential, nonmetallic, nonresident, nonviolence, nonskid, nonstoppost-afterpostdate, postwar, postnasal, postnatalpre-beforepreconceive, preexist...
...kernel, remains in memory while the computer is running. A nonresident part of an operating system remains on the hard disk until...