- spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense；used to show strong disagreement
- 1. spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense he was talking absolute nonsense 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ used to show strong disagreement “Nonsense! No one can do that.”
- ▪ denoting verse or other writing intended to be amusing by virtue of its absurd or whimsical language nonsense poetry
- 2. foolish or unacceptable behavior put a stop to that nonsense, will you? 同義詞
一派胡言 名詞 1. 無意義的話，荒謬[荒唐]話，胡說；廢話。 2. 荒謬[荒唐]的念頭[事情]。 3. 胡鬧。 感歎詞 荒唐!無聊!胡扯! None of your nonsense! 別胡鬧! N-! ＝Stuff and nonsense! 胡說八道!
nonsense n. (名詞 noun)[U] 1. 胡說;胡鬧,愚蠢的舉動 I won't put up with any more of your nonsense -- now get down to work. 我不容許你再胡鬧了--快工作吧。 Don't let ...
...jazz paradox 反義: n.胡說;胡鬧 sense 2008-12-20 14:42:32 補充： 口語裡常用「nonsense」來表示「胡說，廢話」 還有 no-nonsense: adj. (口語) 1 一點也不輕浮的,堅定...