- continuing without stopping or pausing；(of a passenger vehicle or journey) not having or making stops at intermediate places on the way to its destination
- without stopping or pausing
- a nonstop flight or train
noun: non-stop, plural noun: non-stops
- 1. continuing without stopping or pausing we had two days of almost nonstop rain
- ▪ (of a passenger vehicle or journey) not having or making stops at intermediate places on the way to its destination a nonstop flight to Los Angeles
- ▪ oppressively constant; relentless the show was axed after nonstop criticism
- 1. without stopping or pausing Stephen had been working nonstop
- 1. a nonstop flight or train the airline offers seven nonstops to New York every business day
nonstop man依據前後文可能有多種不同意思. 最可能的意思是: 工作狂 就是一開始投入某項工作, 就不眠不休停不下來的人. He's a nonstop man. 他是個工作狂.
以航段來說： SIN-NYC 是用 nonstop 指的是直達(班機) 至於non-stop只指的是"不停的,連續的" 例如: she is watching TV non-stoping.
...wife is calling me continuously 我老婆不斷的打給我 Or Nonstop calling/Nonstop calls (名詞) Her nonstop calling...