- something that is usual, typical, or standard；a standard or pattern, especially of social behavior, that is typical or expected of a group
noun: norm, plural noun: norms
- 1. something that is usual, typical, or standard this system has been the norm in Germany for decades 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a standard or pattern, especially of social behavior, that is typical or expected of a group the norms of good behavior in the Civil Service 同義詞
- ▪ a required standard; a level to be complied with or reached the 7% pay norm had been breached again
- 2. the product of a complex number and its conjugate, equal to the sum of the squares of its real and imaginary components, or the positive square root of this sum.
- ▪ an analogous quantity used to represent the magnitude of a vector.
1.norm (n)標準；規範 normal (adj) 正規的；正常的；精神健全的 Two children per family is becoming a norm in Taiwan. 在台灣，每戶人家只生兩個孩子，早已是稀鬆平常了。 ...
...and interaction. Language, cognition, and reality. Language and culture. Norms. Norms as humanly created rules for behavior. The production...