- lying towards, facing, or originating from the northeast
- to or toward the northeast
- a wind blowing from the northeast; a northeaster.
noun: north-easterly, plural noun: north-easterlies
- 1. lying towards, facing, or originating from the northeast the weather was ideal for the occasion with a light northeasterly breeze
- 1. to or toward the northeast a line of storms crossed into the province, intensifying as they moved northeasterly
- 1. a wind blowing from the northeast; a northeaster.
...季風來到，使得台灣到處刮起了風飛沙，我也快變成了 dust girl。 A strong Northeasterly wind arrived here these past few days, and set off dust storms...
... at similar latitudes because of post-volcanic activity and the winter northeasterly monsoon. 5. Also, the park's complex forest physiognomy provides ideal...
... floridules) greets visitors. -The northeasterly rains of winter frequently bring a chill wind and drizzly rain. When winter...