- used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative；used in some constructions with other verbs
- a Boolean operator with only one variable that has the value one when the variable is zero and vice versa.；a circuit which produces an output signal only when there is not a signal on its input.
- (of paper) not hot-pressed, and having a slightly textured surface.
- 1. used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative he would not say she isn't there
- ▪ used in some constructions with other verbs he has been warned not to touch the pain of not knowing
- 2. used as a short substitute for a negative clause maybe I'll regret it, but I hope not “Don't you keep in touch?” “I'm afraid not.”
- 3. used to express the negative of other words not a single attempt was made treating the symptoms and not the cause
- ▪ used with a quantifier to exclude a person or part of a group not all the poems are serious
- ▪ less than (used to indicate a surprisingly small quantity) the brakes went on not ten feet from him
- 4. used in understatements to suggest that the opposite of a following word or phrase is true the not too distant future not a million miles away
- ▪ informal, humorous following and emphatically negating a statement that sounds like quality entertainment—not
- 1. a Boolean operator with only one variable that has the value one when the variable is zero and vice versa.
- ▪ a circuit which produces an output signal only when there is not a signal on its input.
- 1. (of paper) not hot-pressed, and having a slightly textured surface.
...是其同位語，應該只有［一個］名詞子句，不會用對等的not only ... but also ...帶出兩個名詞子句來當the fact的同位語...的副詞。你可以這樣寫。 2013-01-08 18:10:35 補充： Not only the flower smells great, but also its ...
not if 和 if ..not 不一樣 A, not if B. 指如果B成立，則A不.....not. 指如果B不成立，則A成立。 分辨方法： not if 的否定會加在的前句上。 if..not 的否定加在假設句上。 舉例...
not until的句型用法，是這樣子的。關鍵其實在動詞才是。 學校老師教not until數種句型的代換 例如 I didn't go to bed...4:00 a.m. that I went to bed? 那為什麼不加not呢？ 這是動詞的關係。 在這裡，動詞分兩種，一種是...