not ... any more
- 1. 不再 He was very angry and would not talk to me any more. 他非常生氣, 不想再跟我說話。
- 不再 She doesn't go any more, but she used to go twice a week. 她不再去了，但過去她每週去兩次。
- 不急於行動; 不著忙 I don't mind waiting -- I'm not in any particular hurry. 我可以等著－－我沒有什麼急事兒。
- 無論如何; 即使有天大的好處 I wouldn't have my sister's children to stay again -- not at any price! 我可不願意再讓我姊姊的孩子留下來住了－－說什麼也不行!
- 絕非 Life is not made up of happy endings, by any means, and fiction is a reflection of life. 人生絕非全由快樂的結局組成, 而小說是人生的反映。
- (因無教養或無經驗)表現不好 Don't blame the children for their bad manners -- they do not know any better. 不要責怪孩子們沒規矩－－他們還不懂。