- a brief record of facts, topics, or thoughts, written down as an aid to memory；a short comment on or explanation of a word or passage in a book or article; an annotation
- notice or pay particular attention to (something)；remark upon (something), typically in order to draw someone's attention to it
verb: note, 3rd person present: notes, gerund or present participle: noting, past tense: noted, past participle: noted
noun: note, plural noun: notes
- 1. a brief record of facts, topics, or thoughts, written down as an aid to memory I'll make a note in my diary Robyn arranged her notes on the lectern 同義詞
- ▪ a short comment on or explanation of a word or passage in a book or article; an annotation see note iv above 同義詞
- 2. a short informal letter or written message I left her a note explaining where I was going 同義詞
- ▪ a short official document that certifies a particular thing you need a sick note from your doctor
- ▪ an official letter sent from the representative of one government to another the Secretariat sent a diplomatic note to the embassy protesting about the sale of arms
- 3. British a banknote a ten-pound note 同義詞
- 4. a single tone of definite pitch made by a musical instrument or the human voice the last notes of the symphony died away
- ▪ a written sign representing the pitch and duration of a musical note.
- ▪ a key of a piano or similar instrument black notes white notes
- ▪ a bird's song or call, or a single tone in this the tawny owl has a harsh flight note
- 5. a particular quality or tone that reflects or expresses a mood or attitude there was a note of scorn in her voice the decade could have ended on an optimistic note 同義詞
- ▪ any of the basic components of a fragrance or flavor the fresh note of bergamot
- 1. notice or pay particular attention to (something) noting his mother's unusual gaiety please note that you will not receive a reminder that final payment is due 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ remark upon (something), typically in order to draw someone's attention to it we noted earlier the difficulties inherent in this strategy 同義詞
- 2. record (something) in writing he noted down her address on a piece of paper 同義詞
...歪七扭八，選用各樣字體，色彩，大小，各不相同混合，形成特殊效果稱為ransom note effect. 2011-06-12 23:04:25 補充： Ransom = 贖金 Note = 短箋...
credit note 是『退款單』(不知中文有否官方翻譯？) 賣家多收了錢，把錢退回去，附加的單子就是 credit note. debit note 是 『賬單』。賣家開給買家，催促繳款...33 補充： Oh, 所以『請款單』的英文是 debit note.
cliffs note是美國 一家出版社出的 類似參考書的東西 so call "study guide" 他就是把所有的東西都簡化幫助學習 cliff notes的種類很廣 從文學 數學 生物 化學 詩集 數學算式 經濟 法律 應有盡有也有...