- a person trained to care for the sick or infirm, especially in a hospital；a person employed or trained to take charge of young children
- give medical and other attention to (a sick person)；work as a nurse
noun: nurse, plural noun: nurses
verb: nurse, 3rd person present: nurses, gerund or present participle: nursing, past tense: nursed, past participle: nursed
- 1. a person trained to care for the sick or infirm, especially in a hospital a team of doctors and nurses a psychiatric nurse 同義詞
- ▪ dated a person employed or trained to take charge of young children her mother's old nurse 同義詞
- ▪ archaic a wet nurse.
- 2. a worker bee, ant, or other social insect, caring for a young brood.
- ▪ a tree or crop planted as a shelter to others these plants grow beneath nurse trees such as oak
- 1. give medical and other attention to (a sick person) he was gradually nursed back to health 同義詞
- ▪ work as a nurse she nursed at the hospital for thirty years
- ▪ try to cure or alleviate (an injury, injured part, or illness) by treating it carefully and protectively he has been nursing a cold he nursed his hurt pride 同義詞
- ▪ hold closely and carefully or caressingly he nursed his small case on his lap
- ▪ hold (a drink), sipping it occasionally I nursed a double brandy
- ▪ harbour (a belief or feeling), especially for a long time he still nursed a secret desire to try and make amends 同義詞
- ▪ take special care of, especially to promote development or well-being our political unity needs to be protected and nursed 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. feed (a baby) at the breast the women nursed their babies lionesses who were nursing their own cubs 同義詞
- ▪ be fed at the breast the baby snuffled as he nursed
- ▪ dated be brought up in (a specified condition) he was nursed in the lap of plenty
- 3. try to play strokes which keep (the balls) close together.
......... forensic nurse examiner 是啥板不知道 但是 forensic nurse 是一種新興職業的職稱... Association of Forensic Nurses (IAFN) 的官方網站: http://www.iafn.org/ 2009-04-16 00:14...
在那邊的居民都需要長期的護士照顧 例如 行動不便 服務的人從小孩到老人都有 18歲以上可以完全交給一個護士負責人照顧他 在美國規定 每天24小時都要有至少一個有護士執照的人在nursing home負責看護
對！nurse 就是護士，不分男女，不過因為女護士比較多，所以有的時候講男護士會在前面加一個 male → male nurse，表達更清楚些。「nurse」這個字完全不帶歧視的意味！當然現代人喜歡咬文嚼字...