- care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing；help or encourage the development of
- the action or process of nurturing someone or something；upbringing, education, and environment, contrasted with inborn characteristics as an influence on or determinant of personality
verb: nurture, 3rd person present: nurtures, gerund or present participle: nurturing, past tense: nurtured, past participle: nurtured
- 1. care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing Jarrett was nurtured by his parents in a close-knit family 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ help or encourage the development of my father nurtured my love of art 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cherish (a hope, belief, or ambition) for a long time she had nurtured the dream of buying a shop
- 1. the action or process of nurturing someone or something the nurture of children 同義詞
- ▪ upbringing, education, and environment, contrasted with inborn characteristics as an influence on or determinant of personality we are all what nature and nurture have made us 同義詞 反義詞
- care for and encourage the growth or development of: Jarrett was nurtured by his parents in a close-knit family
- the process of caring for and encouraging the growth or development of someone or something: the nurture of ethics and integrity
Oxford American Dictionary
...先有蛋還是先有雞的問題，完整寫法是 a chicken and egg situation 2 nature versus nurture 先天影響還是後天影響的問題 這是談人所受的影響究竟是來自 nature 「自然...
nurturer應該是 養育人、養育的人、 負責養育別人的角色 nurture n. (名詞 noun)[U] 1. 營養物,食物 2. 養育,教養,培育 the early nurture of...
Does the nurture approach work? Undoubtedly it helps.走教養路線有用嗎? (相對於天生...