- submit to the authority of (someone) or comply with (a law)；carry out (a command or instruction)
verb: obey, 3rd person present: obeys, gerund or present participle: obeying, past tense: obeyed, past participle: obeyed
- 1. submit to the authority of (someone) or comply with (a law):
I always obey my father
- 2. carry out (a command or instruction):
the officer was convicted for refusing to obey orders
when the order was repeated, he refused to obey
- 3. behave in accordance with (a general principle, natural law, etc.):
the universe was complex but it obeyed certain rules
- v.comply with the command, direction, or request of (a person or a law); submit to the authority of:
- I always obey my father
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
OBEY的發音應為"偶貝" 希望有為你解惑到 OBEY的發音應為"偶貝" 希望有為你解惑到 OBEY的發音應為"偶貝" 希望有為你解惑到 OBEY的發音應為"...
Obey Traffic Laws Traffic laws are there to protect us. They can be strick & inconvenience sometimes but we must obey them or get us into a lot of troubles. Here ...
... of steel don't bore well. 有些品種的鋼材不容易打眼。obey服從及物動詞 1. 服從，聽(人家的)話；遵守(命令等)；照(命令)。 2. 聽由...