- submit to the authority of (someone) or comply with (a law)；carry out (a command or instruction)
verb: obey, 3rd person present: obeys, gerund or present participle: obeying, past tense: obeyed, past participle: obeyed
- 1. submit to the authority of (someone) or comply with (a law) I always obey my father 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ carry out (a command or instruction) the officer was convicted for refusing to obey orders when the order was repeated, he refused to obey 同義詞
- ▪ behave in accordance with (a general principle, natural law, etc.) the universe was complex but it obeyed certain rules
- comply with the command, direction, or request of (a person or a law); submit to the authority of: I always obey my father
Oxford American Dictionary
OBEY的發音應為"偶貝" 希望有為你解惑到 OBEY的發音應為"偶貝" 希望有為你解惑到 OBEY的發音應為"偶貝" 希望有為你解惑到 OBEY的發音應為"...
Obey Traffic Laws Traffic laws are there to protect us. They can be strick & inconvenience sometimes but we must obey them or get us into a lot of troubles. Here ...
... of steel don't bore well. 有些品種的鋼材不容易打眼。obey服從及物動詞 1. 服從，聽(人家的)話；遵守(命令等)；照(命令)。 2. 聽由...