- 公正的; 客觀的；客觀存在的
- 1. 公正的; 客觀的 he's quite objective in his reporting 他的報道很客觀
- 2. 客觀存在的 objective fact/existence/values 客觀事實／存在／價值
- 3. 賓語的 the objective case 賓格 an objective pronoun 賓語代詞
- 1. 目標 to achieve/reach one's objective 實現／達到目標
- 2. 打擊目標
- 3. 物鏡
1. (of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts
2. not dependent on the mind for existence; actual
「1. (of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts」的反義字
「2. not dependent on the mind for existence; actual」的反義字
objectives is that they trivialize education by forcing teachers to focus only... the use of the smallest, most trivial units as objectives to define the language teaching and learning process 我所遇到的人沒有...
In case you need them to be in order: Goal > Objective. Both Goal and Objective > Aim (toward) > ...
它們兩個最大差別是 "goal是goal" "objective是objective" 這兩個字都是目標的意思 goal是表示比較廣泛的目標 如My...