- (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts；not dependent on the mind for existence; actual
- a thing aimed at or sought; a goal；the objective case.
noun: objective, plural noun: objectives
- 1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts historians try to be objective and impartial 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not dependent on the mind for existence; actual a matter of objective fact 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. relating to or denoting a case of nouns and pronouns used as the object of a transitive verb or a preposition.
- 1. a thing aimed at or sought; a goal the system has achieved its objective
- 2. the objective case.
- 3. the lens in a telescope or microscope nearest to the object observed examine with high power objective
objectives is that they trivialize education by forcing teachers to focus only... the use of the smallest, most trivial units as objectives to define the language teaching and learning process 我所遇到的人沒有...
In case you need them to be in order: Goal > Objective. Both Goal and Objective > Aim (toward) > ...
它們兩個最大差別是 "goal是goal" "objective是objective" 這兩個字都是目標的意思 goal是表示比較廣泛的目標 如My...