- an act or course of action to which a person is morally or legally bound; a duty or commitment；the condition of being morally or legally bound to do something
noun: obligation, plural noun: obligations
- 1. an act or course of action to which a person is morally or legally bound; a duty or commitment I have an obligation to look after her he has enough cash to meet his present obligations 同義詞
- ▪ the condition of being morally or legally bound to do something they are under no obligation to stick to the scheme
- ▪ a debt of gratitude for a service or favor she didn't want to be under an obligation to him
- ▪ a binding agreement committing a person to a payment or other action.
...quot; here means "履行", hence discharge obligation = 履行義務 discharge their responsibility = 履行他們...thefreedictionary.com/discharge under item #4: 4. To perform the obligations or demands of (an office, duty, or task). 2014-10...
你在學期貨嗎 obligation 沒特別意義 就是指開契約的買或賣方的責任囉 2006-12-03 12:10:30 補充： sell/delivery obligation = 售予(交付)責任
short term obligations expected to be refinanced指：短期負債預期再融資短期...意指延長債務還款期間），則此短期負債應歸類為非流動負債。short-term obligations當然就是指短期負債囉！