- notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant；watch (someone or something) carefully and attentively
verb: observe, 3rd person present: observes, gerund or present participle: observing, past tense: observed, past participle: observed
- 1. notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant she observed that all the chairs were already occupied 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ watch (someone or something) carefully and attentively Rob stood in the hallway, from where he could observe the happenings on the street 同義詞
- ▪ take note of or detect (something) in the course of a scientific study the behaviour observed in groups of chimpanzees
- 2. make a remark ‘It's chilly,’ she observed a stockbroker once observed that dealers live and work in hell 同義詞
- 3. fulfil or comply with (a social, legal, ethical, or religious obligation) a tribunal must observe the principles of natural justice 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ maintain (silence) in compliance with a rule or custom, or temporarily as a mark of respect a minute's silence will be observed
- ▪ perform or take part in (a rite or ceremony) relations gather to observe the funeral rites
- ▪ celebrate or acknowledge (an anniversary) they observed the one-year anniversary of the flood 同義詞
- notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant: young people observe that decisions are made by others
Oxford American Dictionary
... 請問上面例句中,sentences 和 whether之間還可加什麼動詞,才可符合observe的用法? A1 除了加上動詞以外，同時也要解決句中sentences 重覆...
Observed cup crack near the bottom. cup 不是主詞．crack不是動詞 因為是動詞的話 三單...而只是一個名詞片語．他的意思是：＂在杯子下緣（可以被）觀察到的裂痕． Observed （過去分詞當形容詞，可以被觀察到的）cup crack（杯子的裂痕） near the bottom...
The bug observes that thetemperatre changes as it moves. 該缺陷注意到，茁變化，它...