- a person who watches or notices something；a person who follows events closely and comments publicly on them
noun: observer, plural noun: observers
- 1. a person who watches or notices something to a casual observer, he was at peace
- ▪ a person who follows events closely and comments publicly on them some observers expect interest rates to rise
- ▪ a person posted in an official capacity to an area to monitor political or military events elections scrutinized by international observers
- ▪ a person who attends a conference, inquiry, etc., to note the proceedings without participating in them he had been invited to attend the meeting as an observer
- ▪ a person trained to spot and identify enemy aircraft or to reconnoitre enemy positions from the air the Royal Observer Corps
- a person who watches or notices something: to a casual observer, he was at peace
Oxford American Dictionary
To an observer, it seems that John and Jane are very happy...
independent observer 中文翻譯成 '獨立觀察者' 獨立的觀察者的詞釋是一ㄍ非常自主獨立的調查人員 好像是用在調查研究上 是研究人員的意思嗎? 3Q ? 是的~!
Provided it is too costly for the follower to observer the leader’s output在領導者的產出狀況下對追隨者到觀察者來說成本是太高了 2011-12-28 16:23:19 補充： 就是如果追隨者與觀察者用領導者一樣的規格來生產時, 成本會太高