- 阻擋; 阻塞; 遮擋；堵塞; 阻礙
過去式：obstructed 過去分詞：obstructed 現在分詞：obstructing
- 1. 阻擋; 阻塞; 遮擋
- 2. 堵塞; 阻礙 to obstruct the passage of a bill 阻撓法案通過
- 3. 妨礙
- 4. 犯規性阻擋
1. block (an opening, path, road, etc.); be or get in the way of
2. prevent or hinder (movement or someone or something in motion)
3. deliberately make (something) difficult
4. (in various sports) impede (a player in the opposing team) in a manner which constitutes an offence
「1. block (an opening, path, road, etc.); be or get in the way of」的反義字
「2. (in various sports) impede (a player in the opposing team) in a manner which constitutes an offence」的反義字
...外交手段來達成。 China's foreign ministry said that the bill "obstructs China-US economic relations and trade". 中國的外交部卻...
... like not reasonable please brings up your precious opinion) . 5. Obstructs materical needle length standard: Consists in 185mm thick molds, Bottom...
... attacked by the snowstorm The empty traffic of land is obstructed seriously Today is attacked by the snowstorm in the West...